Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Girly Birthday

I hadn't seen Val since August.
So we had planned on catching up over dinner.
Since her birthday was Tuesday I thought I would take her out for dinner on Thursday.

She wanted French so I looked up a cute place we had both been meaning to try.
It is in the Bay/Bloor area (coincidentally the area that I'm moving to) called La Societe.
Their tagline is  "The soul of Paris in the heart of Toronto. "
I mean what could be more perfect for us two girls?

Things I loved about it...
The gorgeous doors...
Pic from here
The customized tile work...
So pretty! Pic from here
The round booths and the gorgeous stained glass windows...
Pic from their website.
Loved their kitchen towel-esque napkins.
Pic from here
I think they describe it perfectly on their website...
A marriage of Canada’s most cosmopolitan city and Parisian bistro style and cuisine, La Société is a dining destination unlike any other in Toronto. Step inside and your senses will be flooded with the sights, scents, and flavours that your Parisian dreams are made of. Gloriously appointed with luxurious furnishings and a breathtaking stained-glass ceiling, a meal, a meeting, even a moment at La Société will transport you to another time and place. 

It was great to catch up with Val.
Hopefully now that I'm moving downtown we get to see each other more often.
What a lovely girly place in the city.
It's one of my new favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment