Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, June 28, 2013

oh hey...

Pic from here
oh hey,
so ummm yeah where have I been?
Between crushing hard on MrAttorney falling if you will.
And caught up in the wedding plans of Laurel (her wedding is in two weeks).
And chilling with the girls.
I've simply been busy doing instead of writing.

But to return back to the vent.
This week I wanted to make things official with MrAttorney.
So I pretty much said, 'hey I don't want to be "seeing you" or "dating you" I want to be your girlfriend".
Only...

He's not ready...
He says he really likes me.
And he's not saying he doesn't see it going there.
BUT (even though he says there is no but) he isn't quite ready.

Now it's not that he's seeing other people.
Sometimes we spent 12 nights in a row together alternating between places.
But clearly this is bad.
I find myself hurt and embarrassed for putting it out there.
And it's so weird because we talk via email all day long and I literally cannot spend enough time with this guy.
Some people wouldn't even push the issue.
He's kind and sweet to me and a fantastic kisser.

But clearly there is an issue.
And I'm bummed.
And so yeah...

nothing terribly exciting to announce anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of think its a big issue...he's how old, and he's "not ready"? I'm sorry, but that is just him being a child...all you are basically asking is that he recognize what you obviously are. And I also don't think it is totally crazy to think that it's a sign of things to come.

    You are obviously not a "lets take it slow" kind if girl, and you are absolutely entitled to want what you want. If he simply isn't approaching this as a relationship in the same way that you are, then this will always be a problem. You shouldn't feel like you have to apologize for wanting to go full speed ahead with someone you really like.

    And if that's not what he wants, then you can't hope that he'll just change or suddenly see the light. He is what he is, you are what you are, and it's best to make sure that those are reconcilable now rather than find out that they aren't later.


    So, maybe give him a week or two to rethink it, but you have to be true to yourself...this is going to really bother you, and it's only going to get worse if you end up always trying to drag him along at a pace he doesn't want, or end up waiting long past the time that you're "ready" for every relationship milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Accidentally Me...that is an excellent point (unfortunately lol) you're right I could just be setting myself up for disappointment constantly. Ugh this sucks! Thank you for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete