Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Epiphany

One day you will wake up & there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now.

It's funny how you can find inspiration in such interesting ways.
By simple luck or chance I found myself being able to finally meet one of Taylor's good friends from Dallas.
And holy moly inspiration.

Smart, successful, beautiful and inspirational.
We have a few things in common.
And then something of an epiphany came over me.

She chose and barreled down a path of picking what she loves to do and doing it.
She is attaining her dreams and goals.
And just...wow.

And then it hit me.
Today.
Right now.
At 11:12pm on a Friday sitting here.
The disappointment in myself.

My choices.
I've accepted what I think I deserve.
I've accepted settling.
I've picked this life and accepted it like a punishment I think I deserve.
Now I realize that I'm complaining about a life that many may envy.
But I think I need to re-evaluate.
I need to take a look at my bucket list and start moving in steps to fulfill it.
I think I need to do that right now.


PS If you want to check out my newest amazing travel friend's blog it's here and is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment