Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Unanswered packages

So the other day I got a message that I had a package from concierge.
Nice right?!
Well when I picked it up it was this...
Two creepy things about it.
One the "from" was hand written and my address was on a printed label.
Two notice there is no postage on it.
Therefore he dropped it off in person!

And what did it contain you may ask?
A letter...
This letter...

And a pandora charm.
Which is kind of ironic because he proclaims that it is him knowing that I would like it.
But the funny thing is...
I HATE pandora bracelets with a passion.
I think they are awful.

So I think it's best that I just mail it right back to him.
What do you think?
I have not spoken a word/text etc since January 20th.  
Sort of weird how persistent he's being right?

And I'm just frustrated.
The guys that like me I don't like.
And the ones I like don't like me.

I'm holding out the tiniest smidgen of hope that maybe at some point in my life I will find love and it will at least be equal.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure that you really conveyed the sheer level of his craziness to us before;-)

    Ignoring him is not a bad idea...eventually he will give up and move on. Sending it back to him, possibly with a note that explicitly tells him to stop bothering you, may not be a bad idea, either.

    But don't, under any circumstances, call him. You'll never get rid of him if you do that.

    ReplyDelete