Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sequins and Fur

This weekend was fun and fabulous.
I already let you know I hit up my second yoga class off Passport to Prana Saturday morning.
Then I helped her go to the fabric store to help pick out blouse fabric for the Indian Wedding Sarees for her mother.

Then I headed home to shower before going downtown to meet S and E for H's birthday.
All girls from the CanadaCrew.

So S and E are currently living on a ship that's docked in Toronto 
(seriously that's a whole other story).
So that how I ended up having drinks beforehand on a ship.
Seriously they live on this ship...so we had drinks there before heading out.  Pick form here
Then we headed to Ossington street in Toronto and ended up at The Painted Lady.
And it was jam packed.
And we drank and danced and had a fun girly night out.
And I totally wore the LaRok sequined mini dress (from this post) and my fur coat (you can see a pic in this post) and generally created a scene Saturday night because of my outfit lol.

The next day I was at Laurel's place to help narrow down cake choices for the wedding.
Then they hosted a small Super Bowl party.
We had chicken wings and beer and it was a really nice relaxing and unwinding weekend.
I loved every bit of it.
Did you get up to anything fun?

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded a new book to my Kindle that makes me think of you. I haven't finished it yet so I can't tell you if it's worth it but it's called Breakup Babe and it's about a girl who gets dumped by her almost fiance so she starts a blog about it. If you're looking for something fun to read you might consider checking it out. :)

    ReplyDelete