Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Reaching New Heights

So you know I have a random music taste.
I often post here with the tag of MyJams.
And I was super stoked to find some AMAZING new FREE music (my favourite kind lol).
So there is a new show on MTV called Washington Heights.
31195
Pic from here
Wikipedia describes it as, The series follows the lives of nine young adults who live in Washington Heights, Manhattan. Each one of them has their own individuality, but it's the neighborhood that has brought them together like family.[2]

There has been two episodes that have aired so far.
And while watching the episodes I thought to myself...all the music is SO good.
Mainly a collection of Hip-Hop, Pop, and R&B.

So I thought I would google "music from episode one Washington Heights MTV" and I struck GOLD.
There is actual a site on mtv.com where you can download the music from the episodes FOR FREE!
I couldn't believe it!

Here's the link for the songs from Episode One
Here's the link for the songs from Episode Two
Here's the link for the songs from Episode Three

So I have 27 new songs to listen too (and hopefully they do this for all the episodes also).
So excited!
I'll let you know which ones I'm loving the most this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment