Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Party Dress

So one of my girl friends from the CanadaCrew recommended a website called ModCloth.
Have you heard of it?
They had this massive 70% sale so I thought it would be a good time to check it out.

And y'all!!!!!!!

I'm such a dress girl...I would wear dresses every single day if I could.
So you could imagine I was having a field day!

I had to narrow it down (so hard).
And these were the final pics.
Also shipping was $14.95 (SO good for US to Canada) and no duty or taxes (score!!!)

The Painted Lady Dress
$28.99
The Goldleaf Glamour Dress
$27.99
The Perfect in Petals Dress
$26.99
The Sea and Santorini Dress
$47.99
I loved this dress because of the back!
Clearly I love bows and polka dots.
And my fav...The Traveling Cupcake Truck Dress
$59.99
So 5 dresses for under $200!
Ummm yes please.
It's going to be a summer full of dresses.
Now only if this weather will cooperate!


All pics from modcloth website.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, SO CUTE!!! My favorite is the Perfect in Petals.

    ReplyDelete