Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

When it hits the fan...

Pic from here
So in the latest greatest updates from down south.
Want some more drama?
Well here it comes.

Originally we were all scheduled to fly home on January 1st.
My younger brother just switched his flight to Sunday December 30th to be with his girlfriend.
Ummm he had a girlfriend before he booked the flight originally.
But it's not a problem and okay (I'm being sarcastic) he just has to borrow my dad's credit card and arrange for it all to change (and I know that isn't cheap).

And I'm annoyed because that means I can't go to the Disney Parks anymore.
(We had talked about it yesterday and planned to stay an extra day behind my parents after that dinner).  He doesn't care about that though.

And so it begins.
Picking sides.
And I get it...if I'm being honest I would have picked Spencer too back then.
Only Spencer wasn't there when I looked to him.

I get it...all these days with the dynamic roller coaster that is my family is a lot to handle for all these days in a row.  My brother probably is doing the smart thing...and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about scheduling my flight a bit earlier so I could have some time at home just to clean and organize before heading back to work.
Super annoyed myself.
But I'm still kind of ticked off that he left me stranded ...and without being able to go to Disney...super annoyed.

4 comments:

  1. Go to Disney by yourself any way!! Make some new friends while you're there :) . Wish we could all pack up tomorrow and be there to go with you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always full of great ideas! Ughh I wish y'all could have been there. Maybe a 2013 girl's trip is in order????

      Delete
    2. Yes!! And we have a new little girl to add to the trip :) .

      Delete