Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Simple Things

Probably just me.
But I get excited when I notice certain things.
Like in this weeks New Girl episode "Santa"

When throughout the whole episode Zooey Deschanel's character wore this...

Look familiar...
Pic from here.
How about now???

Ahhh the simple things of life.
When one of your favourite TV characters is wearing your favourite new winter coat.
I scored this lovely Kate Spade bow coat back in Dallas in September (read here if you missed it).

And now I will finish off with a quote from one of my favourite characters during this episode...

Schmidt: "Love is stupid. It is a lie. So bah humbug to you, Cecelia! Bah humbug! Baaaaaaaahhhhh!"

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! Schmidt is embarrassingly hilarious!! LOVE the coat!

    ReplyDelete