Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Girl friends

Pic from here
So here's some rather exciting news...
A lot of the reason I have not been blogging is because I've been getting closer with some girl friends.
Happily a lot of the people I have chatted about as the CanadaCrew.

We have come together.

And are quickly becoming a fun girl group.
Seriously!

Remember when I wrote about it here about being sooooo happy.
It really is coming together.
Here are some of the things we have been doing...


  • Book club...during our winter months (October-March) we decided a book club is in order.  I WILL follow up and do posts about it soon because they are my fav!
  • We had a Stevemas party...again I should blog about it.  Basically your ugly Christmas sweater party. And though I brought MrRealtor (that turned out to not be the best idea ever).
  • These girls put together (instigated by Laurel) a notabirthdaycelebrationbuthappenstocoincidewithsomeonesbirthday brunch for moi.  I felt so so so darn special!
Things we have upcoming in the next two weeks!
  • Book club meeting #3
  • One of the girl's birthday celebrations at a place called Snakes and Lattes where we will play boardgames...so fun!
  • A night of mulled wine, firepits in the Distillery District!
  • A holiday Christmas dinner with traditional English Roasted Goose.
So the girls in the group are myself, Laurel, 3 British ex-pats, and two Canadian cousins.  
So so so darn happy that this has happened.
It's making it much easier to like the city even if I'm the only one not living downtown lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment