Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pondering

Just a little bit of thinking inside my head here going on.
I wonder if MrKent feels relieved after having the talk.
Like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.


Like how I felt after calling things to an end with MrRussian.
Or when I stopped dating MrFinance.
I know it really does NOT matter.


For all I know the person before me that broke his heart.
Totally came back into the picture.
I should probably stop picturing her as some model tall thin blond woman too.
Again because it does NOT matter.


Isn't it kind of funny how it is a TON easier being the dumpER versus the dumpEE.
I mean it isn't fun breaking up with someone.
When I've been in that position I feel totally anxious and I feel guilty.
But then it's super easy to move on.


I really very quickly don't notice missing text messages.
(Gosh darn WHY did MrKent if he wasn't interested message me every single freaking morning with variations of "good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?")?!?!?! Annoyed.
Whereas now (being the dumpEE in this situation) every beep or vibrate of my phone makes me jump a little and secretly hold my breath with only the teeniest hope that it may be MrKent.
It won't be.
I know this.
And it's totally embarrassing to admit that is what I do.



But I don't want y'all thinking I'm spiraling down.
I'm totally jumping back on the horse if you will.
I have a date lined up for Tuesday.


I also am keeping and will be keeping myself super busy!
I had a sorority meeting last night.
Plans for drinks tonight with Laurel.
Sleepover with Quinn Friday.
Saturday and Sunday I'm headed to my hometown for Father's Day.
And plans for the next two weekends as well.


So I think I'm doing rather well.
The super AMAZING comments from you readers totally helps so so SO much!
I can't even begin to wrap my head around the amazing support and kind words.
Luv y'all!


And with that ...yippe ki yay M*therF'er.
Sometimes I'm sort of random.
Really not sure where THAT just came from. haha.
Pic from here


No comments:

Post a Comment