Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Please do me a favour?

Tomorrow between the hours of 2pm-7pm
Pray for me
Meditate for me
Think of me
Set your intention at yoga for me

It is the first time I'm going to try and go out there
Because I did nothing wrong before
I only want to visit
All I want is to share this bro sis trip to NYC
Cross something off my bucket list (See a concert at Carnegie Hall!)

And because this will show what the next few years are like.
This may mean me being able to...

Finally head back to Dallas (to return the favour of a girls weekend to Tay).
Being back in Dallas to enjoy the things I haven't seen since a November Thanksgiving weekend in 2008.
In Dallas seeing some sisters that I've missed dearly who have still sent me cards and lifted me out of a deep dreary hole I've been in sometimes.

It will mean a trip to Austin to see my dear sweet beautiful inspirational friend PSD.
Who sends me the most incredible messages and gives me hope.

It will mean restarting the tradition of a UofM football game with Will.
The tailgating, the goosebumps I get from announcements and the band and the everything surrounding that stadium, the sangria filled post party, dancing like a fool, shopping for a new maize t-shirt, and trying to convince the cab driver to go through a McDonalds drive through.


It will mean planning a weekend to go to KC to see a beautiful dear friend that I have missed terribly too.
A friend that shared a bed with me on a particularly frightful trip to NewOrleans.
I need to catch up on her life and explore this fabulous city she has made all her own from what I hear from Tay.

It will mean going to Florida to see my family's new homes that I haven't had a chance to yet.

I will mean a Vegas trip with Tay that we've had in the back of our minds since our December 2008 Vegas trip.

It will mean hopefully meeting some new friends too.  Particulary in Michigan!

It will mean all of this or it won't.

Depending on how the hours of 2pm-7pm go.

So if you could.
Please do me that favour.

2 comments:

  1. My fingers were crossed! Hope it went well! You best get your behind to this side of the Ambassador Bridge ASAP so I can give you a big ol' hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @A- Definitely! We need a trip on both sides of the border :) Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete