Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Play by Play



So here is the most recent play by play dealing with MrDentist.
I last wrote about it on Friday (read here if you missed it).
Thank you for the awesome comments by the way.


So after not hearing from him at all on Thursday Friday he sent me this text message... 
Hey! Have a great trip!! I'm at the office today doing chart work.
To which I replied
Thank you I'm excited...only a few more hours to go!


And then nothing.
And I was off to Ottawa for the weekend (here).
To which I obviously talked to Val, Jane and Brooke about MrDentist.
To which varying opinions were given ranging from "he probably needs more reassurance that you are interested in him" to "he's just not that into you".


So at 3am Sunday morning I got this text from him...
"Hey!! About to crash...I've got a long day tomorrow and an early Monday.  Can do something during the week.  Spending the day with fam tomorrow.  You ladies having fun?"
To which we discussed over breakfast of how best to respond.
We decided to go with Jane's husband's suggestion of 
"Ok, I understand.  The weekend was great.  Talk to you later."
And I haven't heard from him since.
I also have not reached out to him further.


Ya'll besides feeling like a totally crazylady.
I alternate between being like...whatever! next!....there are a million fish in the sea...
All the way to...
I actually really like you and I'm disappointed you've bailed because I was excited to get to know you...and enough so to cancel every other date I had ...in fact I dropped the whole casual dating lineup!
I just don't know y'all.
Thoughts?


PS I may be having dinner tonight with the colleague's mistress...who happened to attend the boy's Vegas trip....may therefore have more information later.


Pic from here

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like 500 stories I've heard from my friends and lived through myself and I'm only getting more angry.

    There are obviously more fish in the sea but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be disappointed. I'm disappointed for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @A- Noooooooooooooooooooooooo I thought this crap only happened to me! Wtf?! Yes I'm going to focus on the more fish in the sea but you're totally right...I'm incredibly disappointed. :(

    ReplyDelete