Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A perfect Sunday

So I was up bright and early to head back to Toronto to meet up with MrDentist.
I was nervous and had all of 15 minutes to freshen up before I had leave to meet him from his home away from home The Thomspon Hotel.
We quickly left my car in the valet.
And bumped into Matt Dillon (seriously) who MrDentist is aquainted with.

So off we drove to wine country...Niagara.
To a tasting event.
One of MrDentists classmates let's call her MissDentist and her boyfriend are involved in the wine business.
We had a fabulous afternoon of wine tasting.
Just enough to feel giddy and tipsy and flirty.

After the tasting MissDentist and her boyfriend invited us to their home for dinner.
Which was a fabulous idea!
So we went over and all cooked dinner together and had wine too!
The company was AMAZING.
Seriously I was so completely blissed out from how much fun I was having.
Like I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.
THIS is what I was craving.

I was also quite excited that MrDentist had more friends then just that interesting group from that Friday.
I seriously instantly connected with MissDentist and I hope we become great friends.
She reminds me so FREAKING much of Tay that I was super blown away!

I didn't want the day to end.
But so it did.
So MrDentist and I headed back to Toronto.
We had some wonderful talks on the way back.

And the following days and nights.
The very next night (Monday) we stayed up until 2:15am talking.

About everything and anything.
Y'all I'm falling hard...
This could be trouble.
And just WAIT until you hear about this past Friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment