Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday Night Bliss


It's official in 4 weeks Taylor will be here again.
We spent hours on gmail chat catching up.
I miss this girl so much my heart aches!
I cannot wait to see her in just a month.
Love love love LOVE her.
She is my very own P.Sawyer.
She "gets" me and is what true friendship is about.
Enough with the sappiness.
ONE MONTH!!!!
And I'm not saying we will break into dance...just saying it might happen.
hahahahaha
Maybe we can learn this dance.




Pic from here

2 comments:

  1. First: LOVE that pic! How SO perfectly US!!!

    Second: O!M!G! We MUST learn that dance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would appreciate that :)
    And PS I think there is an instructional video on youtube to learn that dance...just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete