Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Thursday Night Girl's Night

So last night Val came to my work and we decided to head out for dinner for a quick catch up.
She suggested Quince.
And we were both very excited and it ended up being OUTSTANDING.

Another one for the TDot hitlist for sure.
Here's what their website says...
Owners jennifer gittins and michael van den winkel have been a part of the yonge & eglinton scene for over 15 years. Quince is a casual neighbourhood bistro in the heart of mid-town toronto, boasting an exciting new look created by commute home.
Chef peter tompkins offers fresh, light, “mediterranian bistro” fare. Using seasonal and sustainable ingredients, whenever possible.
Come for a bite…come for a drink… come and enjoy with friends.
It is in the area of Yonge and Eglington...you may have heard me refer to this area as Young&Eligable which is the coolkid term for this area.
As in I would TOTALLY live here given the chance.

Both the food and company was phenomenol.
Just a quiet night with one of my besties.
Discovering a new gem in Toronto.
Even if I have no idea how to pronounce it's name...

Even signage and font can be inspiring.


Loved this long booth and the art reminded me of fleur-de-lis.


Cozy and cute.


I was obsessed with these red chairs!!! Amazing pop of colour.

Etched into the wall...sort of like cave men drawings.


Val and I both had the soup to start...a buttenut squash with a North African Spice blend YUM!

I had the scallops with lentils and brussel sprout leaves.  Again amaing as was Val's cornish hen though I couldn't find a pic of her's.  Both dinner's were spot on!



Pics from official restaurant website, here here

No comments:

Post a Comment