Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

The completely false blog update*

I didn't miss my date on Wedncsday because my dog had to be admitted to the hospital and I was and am currently distraught*
I had a great week at work*
I feel like my morals are totally compromised at work*
I'm learning how to use my appearence at work to get ahead.*
I'm happy and non-stressed*
At least I got to bring my dog home today.
It is exactly 1:58am and Jacob is due to arrive here in exactly 1 hour and 4 minutes.
I'm freaking out.
I did not consume a bottle of wine at this point.*
And I didn't just watch Guess Who, the Notebook and Dear John.* 
All movies that do not make me think of Spencer.*
I feel like I'm cracking.



*except it's like opposite day and this is all actually true or double negative or whatever you call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment