Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

You've Got Mail Box One

I am one lucky girl.
I am one of those people that loves mail.
Yes even the junk stuff.

There is something about getting something in the mail that is magical and oldfashioned and I just love it!
So when Taylor told me to look in the mail I was totally excited.
So it was kind of random I had two boxes and a bag.


Of course the best one was from Taylor.

Let's draw out the drama.


Exciting right?!
Haha.

How perfect is this card.
Taylor has this knack of picking the BEST cards.


My fav book ever.
One of the few things we didn't agree on (Taylor and I).
I love this book and can't wait to see what they do with the movie.

And...
We have sort of this tradition where we say CHEE-AHS (in some kind of accent).
It is our best friend thing.
Right now I'm blanking on where exactly it is from because now I associate it with us haha.
So this surprize is PERFECT!!!


Seriously ...couldn't be any more perfect for the two of us.



Can't wait to use them when she comes here in January!
That's right we have a trip planned.
Teagan and Taylor Ruin Toronto Part Two.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! SO glad you got it and love them as much as I did! I can't wait to chee-ahs together with them! (PS: The movie was "The Sweetest Thing")

    Yeah, didn't love Maneater, but I DO love One Tree Hill which I didn't return on purpose....because one day I'm determined to finish them! hehe

    ReplyDelete