Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pedicured Toes

Soooo I am super way behind in postings.
But I did manage to take some photos with my super snazzy new iPhone of things.
So there will be updates...slowly.

Remember when I said that things were weird how nice everyone was being to me here?
Well after I covered for my mum on Friday she snuck me into the schedule for a pedicure.
Seriously.
I know I had to pick my jaw up off the floor also.

Like I said pigs must be flying.
Anywho here is what it looked like during...

Oh yes there is my guilty pleasure of trashy magazines and featuring my favs...Kate Middleton or rather Princess Catherine and Kim Kardashian. 

And here is my "after"
Taken in the parking lot because I almost totally forgot of an after post.
Looks kind of red but is more of a Barbie Fuscia Pink.



Oh yea and if you are wondering it is from the Texas collection.
I was feeling a little nostalgic.
It is Too Hot Pink to Hold Em.
Which again looks more red in the pic then it does in real life.


I always feel so much better when my nails are newly done.
Friday turned out to be a good day.


Pic from here

No comments:

Post a Comment