Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Peaks and Pits

Peak: Signed off on an apartment :)
Pit: It is available September 5th
Peak:  Eva is letting me crash at their place for 6 weeks.
Pit:  It's totally their newlywed home and I feel guilty.
Peak: They will be gone for 2.5 weeks on their honeymoon to Italy and Greece so maybe it won't be too much of an imposition.
Peak:  Start work on Monday.
Pit: Had a very VERY overwhelming meeting today and felt a little twinge of selfdoubt in my capabilities.
Peak:  Being closer to MM to have more time to hang out.
Pit:  He ditched me today to have drinks with his colleagues after work.  I haven't seen him in 2 weeks because he has been away in Cali for work.
Peak:  His last day at this office is Wednesday so maybe I should try to be more understanding.
Pit:  Something doesn't seem right with MM...I hope I'm not overreacting...but today he sent me a message to rain check and I just responded "K" because I was peeved.
Peak:  Maybe he is reacting to my less then enthusiastic response...why am I totally dwelling? This could be no big deal...I totally over think things and maybe should just relax.
Pit:  I have to get my butt in gear because my life is about to get started.
Peak: Got my iPod nano today in the mail and it is awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Have you read the Rules? Definitely not something to follow when you get married (as I've learned :D ), but it helps when dating.

    Love the idea of this post! And you so got this job. It'll be nice to have a little bit of Eva's support the first few weeks while you're transitioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pink Sun Drops- I have heard of that book. I definietly need to pick up a copy. And you are right having Eva around for the first little bit there will be hugely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting your new job on Monday! I totally get doubting your abilities but, girl, they picked YOU because you're awesome and because you've got the right stuff.

    Eva wouldn't have offered if she minded you staying, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. :)

    ReplyDelete