Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned"

Woot woot in Lauren news today...

From: imnotobsessed.com...

"Former ‘Hills’ star Lauren Conrad must be doing something right with her L.A. Candy book series because she just signed another 3 book deal!  Harper Collins signed the reality star and fashionista for a new series, The Fame Game, which is a spin-off of her current books.
We took the mean girl of the [L.A. Candy books], spinning her off. This series is about a girl who loves everything that fame is, and that’s all she’s ever really wanted,” Conrad explains. “[Madison] has fun with the press, she enjoys the attention, she welcomes scandal!”
Us Weekly asked Lauren when she found time to write:
“Between 11 p.m. and 2 a.m. My phone doesn’t ring, and there’s nothing on TV!”
How excited am I?  I read all of her books (read here) and really enjoyed them.  It reminded me of a junior novel version of my fav author Gigi Levangie Grazer (Author of Stepmom screenplay (Julia Roberts movie) that I wrote about here). 

Perfect beach reads and yet another "junior" novel series that I devoured (joining my love of Harry Potter, Twilight series).  I think I'm going to start the Hunger Games Trilogy...and seeing as its being made into a movie (starring Jennifer Lawrence Academy Nominee for Winter's Bone)  I have high hopes for it.  Has anyone read it yet?


Excited!  Go Lauren :)  now if only her show (my post about that is here) would get optioned because I'm dying to see it. 

2 comments:

  1. You MUST read the Hunger Games Trilogy. They are pretty awesome I have to say and just good, light reads! :)

    ReplyDelete