Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Style

I was reading a post from one of my favourite blogs...so jealous of her layout/background (gorgeous!).
And she had done this quiz.
I thought it would be a fun way to procrastinate from preparing for my test (I'm allowed to for 15 minutes a day haha).
I love that this was a Visual quiz (no reading required...I can be lazy in the morning!)

Here are my results...What are yours?  You can take the quiz by clicking HERE.

Stylish Home

Style Maker

A visual quiz to define & defend your style

Results: You most resemble a "Old Money Extravagance".

Details...
A classic home in an established neighborhood. Your kitchen is your prize. Decorative, finished… elegant. The subtle refinements of your sleeping nest reflect a desire for order. Tempo and technical accumen give a smooth flow to you. Thematic table accessories set the mood. A lithe and agreeable cab - no meal required. Pre-war, upper east side attitude. Bookcases, reading nooks and private studies provide a learned atmosphere at home. .

Suspected "Old Money Extravagance"
- Winston Churchill
- Anthony Hopkins
- Greta Garbo

Very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment