Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I love Britney

So I have always loved Britney Spears.
Since the very beginning (I remember buying her first single) all the way until now.
I get she is produced etc but I love that.
When there was a poster sale for our dorms in undergrad everyone went for like funny ones or scenic ones or cute boys.  I totally had the Britney poster (that was totally intentioned for guys).
I have multiple DVDs and I'm still convinced that besides P!nk (whose talent I recognize is much much stronger) she is the best at putting on a show.
(Then again I haven't been to a concert and am basing it off of her MVA performances and the concert DVDs I own).
So I found a great mix of her VMA moments which are all epic (well except for her Gimme More performance which BROKE my heart).  I was so SO excited to hear she would possibly perform at the Grammy's but alas I don't think it will happen.


2 comments:

  1. Britney is so awesome and loveable. I absolutely adore that you had her poster in your dorm room.

    This reminded me of you:
    http://www.modgblog.com/2011/02/04/oh-baby-baby-how-was-i-supposed-to-know/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking this A.
    It was PERFECT!
    What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete