Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve at the Office

In other "at least some people like me" news I got to work this morning to find this on my desk.


How thoughtful and sweet of everyone to do this.  Yesterday I had three gifts on my desk that I already thought was too much but this morning there was even more.  Plus a feeling of guilt because I have been so consummed by my own life that I didn't do anything for anyone at the office.  Though in my own self defense I had no idea this happened here at the office. **Small update: All the guys at work in the back which is very "industrial" (there are probably like 60 or so in the back) gave us a card "to the beautiful secretaries"...awww it was very sweet especially because I feel like I look like CRAP at work...and they all pooled together to give the three of us $150 worth of gift certificates to Shoppers (which is like the equivalent to like CVS but has TONS of great makeup (even high end department store makeup like Dior) and girly stuff in Canada).**    It puts a smile on my face and then I force myself to NOT think about last year and Spencer and what he is thinking/doing (because obviously its not me...and I'm frustrated in both senese of it!)  Never mind that.  I'm all set to finish up work today (hopefully a little earlier than the usual 5pm).  Then off to the parents place (to see if they like the Wii I got them).  Then Christmas day tomorrow again at the parents.  I wish I didn't feel like this was such a couple-ly time of the year.  I miss having someone to do these holiday celebrations with.  I miss having someone's hand to hold and kiss under the mistletoe...someday...I hope. 

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays to everyone.
xoxo
Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment