Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Life is no rehersal...and more about me

So I'm a sucker for movies...I love movies.
But a special kind of movie.
I love movies that finish off all neatly packaged and practically tied with a bow.
I want the good guys to win, the bad guys to suffer, the girl to end up with the great guy, you get the idea.
So it should be no surprize that I love Centre Stage...I can't possibly count how much I watched that movie in my dorm room with Eva...we loved the music too!



The tag line for the movie..."Life is no rehersal" kind of appropriate at this point in my life.

One of my favourite quotes from the movie which is also really relevant in my life is a convo between besties (best friends) Jody and Eva.



Eva: What a prick.
Jody: But he was really nice about it.
Eva: Being nice when you say something pricky is even prickier.
Words of wisdom...I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment