Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I think Canada may be mocking me with it's weather

So in case I didn't remember why I disliked the cold so much...it has been so frigging cold here and the snow has been record breaking (as in more in one day then EVER on my time here on earth!)
Here are some pictures captured from the last 48 hours from around here!







Yes our police have Snowmobiles...are people surprised?!


HWY 402 shut down since yesterday.


More images of the 402...they had to have military helicopters rescue people who were stranded.

This is what driving in a "white out" looks like.

and this...

and this...
Here's hoping the weather isn't this bad when Taylor gets here.  It is kind of like God is mocking me though...in case I didn't remember what bad weather was like.
xoxo
Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment